You will need a USB keyboard and a mouse
Access Google Classroom with Xbox
1. Go to the Home Menu.
2. Select My games and apps.
3. Scroll down to Apps.
4. Go to Microsoft Edge application.
5. Type in a search for Google Classroom.
6. Select Go to Classroom, then log in using school email and password.
Access Google Classroom with PS4
1. Use your controller to scroll to the far right of the bar with games to Library.
2. Select Library application.
3. Within thin library use the search bar to type in Internet.
4. Select the Internet Browser app.
5. Start Internet Browser and press the triangle button on the controller to
6. Once on the internet, type in the search box Google Classroom and select the
7. “Classroom: manage teaching and learning Google for Education-link below”
8. Select Go to Classroom, then log in using school email and password.