CTK provision during lockdown
Welcome to CTK Live! Pupils and parents will find everything they need to know about our remote learning provision including protocols, help sheets, and information regarding Pastoral care and Wellbeing.
Lockdown has meant that Parents Evenings are now online. This allows face to face meetings between teachers and parents from the safety of their own home. A simple to use booking system allows parents to arrange meetings which can be conducted on laptop, tablet or a mobile device.
For help with your child trying to find the balance with tech
Online Curriculum Timetable
|08:50 – 09:40
|09:40 – 10:00
|10:00 – 10:50
|10:50 – 11:20
|11:20 – 12:10
|12:10 – 13:00
|13:00 – 13:50
|13:50 – 14:10
|14:10 – 15:00
All pupils follow 5 lessons a day with breaks in between each lesson. All lessons are of equal length and start and finish times are now the same for all Key Stages while working at home.
These breaks have been built into the school day to support pupil and staff wellbeing and can be used for the following
- Time to stretch legs and move away from the screen
- Time for a healthy snack and drink
- Extended lunch with an opportunity to go for a short walk
- Lunch with siblings in different key stages
- Time to engage with the Physical activity padlet well being activities
- Opportunities for whole year assemblies during Break 3
Guidance for Remote Learning
Support for Pupils and Parents
error: Content is protected !!