Our curriculum promotes deep learning and knowledge acquisition and aims to:
- Enhance the spiritual, moral, cultural, emotional and physical development of pupils within the school and in society
- Prepare pupils in school for the opportunities, responsibilities, and experiences of later life
- Provide pupils with the essential knowledge needed to be educated, citizens
- Build on local context to meet the variety of pupil needs
- Introduce pupils to the best that has been thought and said
- Help engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement
- Use enrichment opportunities involving the wider community to allow pupils to play an active part in their learning
Our School curriculum:
- Fully meets the National Curriculum and the statutory requirements set out in programmes of study for each subject
- Provides daily acts of collective worship and all pupils follow Religious Education at every key stage
- Has a planned programme for delivery of Sex and Relationship Education, Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE), Citizenship, British Values, and Careers advice and guidance.
Curriculum provision, content and approach for each department/subject can be downloaded by selecting the corresponding links.
For any further information please contact Mrs Oliver (Assistant Headteacher in charge of Curriculum)
Click here to view our Curriculum Organisation: