You’ll also make a difference to other people’s lives and your community, be fitter and healthier, make new friends and have memories to last you a lifetime.
The award encourages the following disciplines, which help to shape you as students, citizens and future professionals;
- Working as part of a team
- Improving problem-solving skills
- Developing leadership skills
- Working independently
- Acquisition of new hobbies and skills
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle
- Giving time to the service of others.
Whilst Mr Cragg will oversee the school based elements of the Award, we have enlisted the services the Youth and Community Partnership (YCP) (www.the-ycp.co.uk) as our external provider to deliver the expedition elements of the awards.